Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The submission file is in .doc format and any figures are in .jpg and equivalent (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission has not been previously published, nor is it before another journal for consideration (or an explanation has been provided in Comments to the Editor).
- The submission text has been carefully proofed. Any figures and tables have been numbered sequentially, referred to in the text, and have captions including source. Figures and tables appear on separate pages, one per page, at the end of the manuscript file or in separate files.
- If the submission refers to or is about Indigenous Peoples, the text adheres to "Elements of Indigenous Style: A Guide for Writing By and About Indigenous Peoples," by Gregory Younging (or an explanation for departure provided in Comments to the Editor).
- A cover sheet is included with your name and complete address with contact details
Authors who publish with this journal agree to the following terms:
a. Authors retain copyright and grant the journal right of first publication, with the work simultaneously licensed under a Creative Commons Attribution (CC-BY) 4.0 License that allows others to share the work with an acknowledgement of the work's authorship and initial publication in this journal.
b. Provided they are the owners of the copyright to their work, authors are able to enter into separate, additional contractual arrangements for the non-exclusive distribution of the journal’s published version of the work (e.g., post it to an institutional repository, in a journal or publish it in a book), with an acknowledgment of its initial publication in this journal.
c. The journal has the right to authorize third-party publishers & aggregators to include the Article in databases or other services (EBSCO, Proquest).
d. The journal has the right to share the Article on the Internet, through social media and other means.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.